Columbia Engineering Coding, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, FinTech, and Digital Marketing Boot Camps equip you with essential skills for today’s digital economy. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, we provide an educational experience that will help you find a path to success.
- Our classes cover the most in-demand skills* across coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, fintech, and digital marketing.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through Boot Camp completion and beyond.
- Build a portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data, fintech, and digital marketing Boot Camp, or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our Cybersecurity Boot Camp.
- Our coding boot camp provides options to fit your lifestyle, with a full-time coding option for those who wish to study at a faster pace.
- Tap into our learner support services to help you navigate the Boot Camp.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
This Boot Camp is offered through Columbia Engineering in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- Learners in our Boot Camp will learn the most in-demand skills in coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, fintech, and digital marketing to join or advance in these industries.
- Learners will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Learners will have access to career-planning assistance like coaching, resume support, and technical interview training.
What Certificate Recipients Receive
- An Award of Completion from Columbia Engineering, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director upon completing the Boot Camp.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of training applicable to professional certifications to demonstrate your mastery of the topics covered throughout the Boot Camp.