Columbia Engineering Boot Camps
Explore Featured Boot Camps
Columbia Engineering Data Analytics Boot Camp prepares professionals with the fundamental and specialized skills necessary to land a job in the booming field of data analytics.
Columbia Engineering Cybersecurity Boot Camp gives learners hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.
Columbia Engineering Coding, Data Analytics, and Cybersecurity Boot Camps equip you with essential skills for today’s digital economy. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, we provide an educational experience that will help you find a path to success.
- Our classes cover the most in-demand skills* across coding, data analytics, and cybersecurity.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through Boot Camp completion and beyond.
- Build a portfolio of projects and applications in our coding and data Boot Camp, or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our Cybersecurity Boot Camp.
- Study part-time with convenient weekend/evening sessions, while maintaining your work schedule. Accelerated, full-time option also available for our Coding Boot Camp.
- Tap into our learner support services to help you navigate the Boot Camp.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
This Boot Camp is offered through Columbia Engineering in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, Inc.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education Services Inc. partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty-five of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Learners in our Boot Camp will learn the most in-demand skills in coding, data analytics, and cybersecurity to join or advance in these industries.
- Learners will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Learners will have access to career-planning assistance like coaching, resume support, and technical interview training.
What Certificate Recipients Receive
- An Award of Completion from Columbia Engineering, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director upon completing the Boot Camp.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of training applicable to professional certifications to demonstrate your mastery of the topics covered throughout the Boot Camp.