Columbia Engineering Boot Camps equip you with essential skills for today’s digital economy. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, we provide an educational experience that will help you find a path to success.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through Boot Camp completion and beyond.
- Build a portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data, fintech, digital marketing, UX/UI and product management Boot Camp, or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our Cybersecurity Boot Camp.
- Our Coding Boot Camp provides options to fit your lifestyle, with a full-time coding option for those who wish to study at a faster pace.
- Tap into our learner support services to help you navigate the Boot Camp.
Class Curriculum Options
Our courses cover the most in-demand skills*:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
This Boot Camp is offered through Columbia Engineering in partnership with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- Learners in our Boot Camp will learn the most in-demand skills in coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, fintech, digital marketing, UX/UI and product management to join or advance in these industries.
- Learners will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Learners will have access to career-planning assistance like coaching, resume support, and technical interview training.
What Successful Participants Receive
- An Award of Completion from Columbia Engineering, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director upon completing the Boot Camp.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of training applicable to professional certifications to demonstrate your mastery of the topics covered throughout the Boot Camp.