Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience. Learn more.
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
Online New York Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a high-growth career track, and Columbia Engineering Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills for full-stack web development. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn in-demand front-end and back-end technologies.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule, or launch your career sooner by studying at an accelerated pace through our full-time format.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive an Award of Completion from Columbia Engineering.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
We provide you with the options you need to fit the demands of your life. Choose our 24-week, part-time Boot Camp to advance your skills without leaving your day job, or choose our 12-week, immersive Boot Camp to launch your career sooner and study at a faster pace.
Both Boot Camps provide the opportunity to become part of a community of peers and dive into a life-changing experience. With classroom-based virtual learning and hands-on projects, you’ll explore the theory and application of web development.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard — then our Boot Camp could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will gain the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our coding boot camp in New York is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (646) 870-1598 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
While some background knowledge of coding is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our boot camp.
No, applicants do not need to be Columbia students. The Coding Boot Camp is offered through Columbia Engineering.
Below are funding options for you to choose from. Please note that funding should be approved before you begin the process:
- Full Tuition, Interest-Free Payment Plan: A deposit is required to secure your seat in the class. The rest of the tuition will be split into three equal payments for the full-time boot camp and six equal monthly payments for the part-time boot camp.
- 24-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan: Once approved, you’ll pay your deposit and split the remaining tuition over 24 monthly installments with zero interest.
Please contact us to get details on tuition cost and any available loan options.
Full-Time Coding Boot Camp
- 12-week boot camp
- Classes held Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Part-Time Coding Boot Camp
- 24-week boot camp
- Classes held two weekdays from 7 to 10 p.m and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Part-Time: October 27, 2020
- Full-Time: September 21, 2020
- Part-Time: November 2, 2020
- Part-Time: September 17, 2020
- Part-Time: August 25, 2020
- Part-Time: October 26, 2020
- Part-Time: September 15, 2020
- Part-Time: September 8, 2020