Learn online! Our classes are being held via our virtual classroom experience. Visit our online experience page to find out how this proven, cutting-edge online format can help you achieve your goals.
Part-Time – 24 or 18 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- Mondays and Wednesdays | 7 to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays | 7 to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays |10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Full-Time – 12 Weeks
- Immersive, daily schedule
- Mondays through Friday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Part-Time: October 27, 2020
- Full-Time: September 21, 2020
- Part-Time: November 2, 2020
- Part-Time: September 17, 2020
- Part-Time: August 25, 2020
- Part-Time: October 26, 2020
- Part-Time: September 15, 2020
- Part-Time: September 8, 2020
New York City
New York City classes are conveniently offered at Columbia University in the Seeley W. Mudd Building (Mudd) Building. The Mudd Building is at the northern end of Columbia’s Morningside Campus. The building is between Broadway and Amsterdam.
Mudd Building: 500 W. 120 Street, New York, NY 10027
Ready to learn more about Columbia Engineering Boot Camps? Contact an admissions officer by filling out the form below.