Learn online! Our classes are being held via our virtual classroom experience. Visit our online experience page to find out how this proven, cutting-edge online format can help you achieve your goals.
Part-Time – 24 or 18 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- Mondays and Wednesdays | 7 to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays | 7 to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays |10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Full-Time – 12 Weeks
- Immersive, daily schedule
- Mondays through Friday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
New York City
New York City classes are conveniently offered at Columbia University in the Seeley W. Mudd Building (Mudd) Building. The Mudd Building is at the northern end of Columbia’s Morningside Campus. The building is between Broadway and Amsterdam.
Mudd Building: 500 W. 120 Street, New York, NY 10027
- Columbia Engineering Coding Boot Camp
- Columbia Engineering Data Analytics Boot Camp
- Columbia Engineering Cybersecurity Boot Camp
- Columbia Engineering FinTech Boot Camp
- Columbia Engineering Digital Marketing Boot Camp
- Columbia Engineering UX/UI Boot Camp
- Columbia Engineering Tech Project Management Boot Camp
Ready to learn more about Columbia Engineering Boot Camps? Contact an admissions officer by filling out the form below.