Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience. Learn more.
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
Online New York Data Analytics Boot Camp
Columbia Engineering Data Analytics Boot Camp is committed to preparing learners for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our Boot Camp focuses on teaching learners the practical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data analytics and visualization problems.
Is this Boot Camp for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution and want to learn how to turn analyses into insights? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think Columbia Engineering Data Analytics Boot Camp might be just the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare—and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time worker with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
In-demand skills you’ll gain:
This fast-paced, dynamic Boot Camp covers the specialized skills for the booming field of data, including Intermediate Excel, Python, HTML/CSS, API Interactions, SQL, Tableau, Fundamental Statistics, Machine Learning, R, Git/GitHub, and more.
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. You will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The data analytics curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our data analytics boot camp in New York is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (646) 870-1598 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, applicants do not need to be Columbia students. The Data Analytics Boot Camp is offered through Columbia Engineering.
No data or programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
There are several funding options for you to choose from. Please note that funding should be approved before you begin the process:
- Early Registration Price: Pay in full by the early registration deadline and receive $1,000 off the cost of tuition.
- Full Tuition, Interest-Free Payment Plan: A $1,000 deposit is required to secure your seat in class. The rest of the tuition will be split into six equal monthly payments.
- 24-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan (administered by EdAid): Once approved, you’ll pay your deposit and split the remaining tuition over 24 monthly installments with zero interest.
Please contact us to get details on tuition cost and any available loan options.
- 24-week Boot Camp
- Classes held two weekdays from 7 to 10 p.m.
and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Part-Time: July 28, 2020
- Full-Time: September 21, 2020
- Part-Time: August 3, 2020
- Part-Time: July 16, 2020
- Part-Time: August 25, 2020
- Part-Time: July 28, 2020
- Part-Time: September 15, 2020
- Part-Time: September 8, 2020