Classes begin quarterly in New York
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
New York Data Analytics Boot Camp
Columbia Engineering Data Analytics Boot Camp is committed to preparing learners for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our Boot Camp focuses on teaching learners the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data analytics and visualization problems.
Is this Boot Camp for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution and want to learn how to turn analyses into insights? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think Columbia Engineering Data Analytics Boot Camp might be just the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare—and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time worker with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
In-demand skills you’ll gain:
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. You will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The data analytics curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Social Media Mining
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning