- Through immersive instruction and complex projects, learners explore both the theory and tools used by modern designers, employing user-centered design and creative tools to build compelling designs and user experiences.
- Learners will be equipped with the technical skills they need to be competitive in the fields of user experience research and user interface design, and will learn skills needed for effective product management and collaboration with front-end web development teams.
- Learners will gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Learners will receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, interview preparation, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated profile coach and career director that will work with you throughout the boot camp and prepare you to be employer competitive.
- Learners will also gain industry insights through Tech Talks — quarterly online panels with local industry professionals.
- Learners benefit from Demo Day — a quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase your final projects.
- Qualified learners receive continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director after completing the boot camp.
- Learners earn an Award of Completion showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Learners complete the boot camp with an impressive professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate their knowledge and mastery of the skills learned.
- By the end of the boot camp, you’ll have an impressive professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate your knowledge and mastery of the skills learned.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies — including 50% of the Fortune 100 — employ them.
When does the boot camp start?
- Class begins Soon
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Can I keep working while studying at the Columbia Engineering UX/UI Boot Camp?
- Yes. The boot camp was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
How long does it take to complete the boot camp?
- The boot camp is part-time. You can complete it in under six months (24 weeks).
Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our learners career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation, and experiential learning opportunities.
Do I need to have previous experience in programming or UX/UI before applying?
- No experience is required. While having some technical experience can help, our pre-course tutorials will get you up to speed to start learning on Day 1.
What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in New York City or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time boot camp that allows working professionals and learners to study UX/UI without leaving their current job.
- We put the learner experience first, using robust analytics to track the academic journey and ensure that we provide top-quality learning.
- You will benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.