Learn to understand the user journey through leading research techniques and methodologies.
Learn to Designfor a Better Digital World
Columbia Engineering UX/UI Boot Camp |
Become an End-to-End UX/UI Professional
in 24 Weeks
- Global Network: Access an exclusive network of 250+ employers looking to hire.
- 360-Degree Mastery: Go beyond UX/UI with a holistic focus on design and front end web development.
- Learner Success: Stay on track with personalized academic support.
- Career Support: Leverage free professional resources throughout your career.
Date: December 6
Complete: 24 weeks, part-time
Classes: 9 hours per week
User experience (UX) design is focused on eliminating friction for the user of a product or service. UX includes: interaction design; information architecture; wireframing; product design; plus user research, testing, and data.
UX designer was one of Glassdoor’s 50 Best Jobs in America for 2022.1
User interface (UI) represents how users interact with and experience digital products and services. UI includes brand expression, visual communication, accessibility, graphic design, color, layout, and typography.
Digital design jobs are expected to grow 13% between 2020 and 2030— 6% faster than the national average.2
UX/UI is essential in our increasingly digital world. At Columbia Engineering UX/UI Boot Camp, we’re committed to equipping you with the fundamental skills you need to make an impact, while providing unparalleled support and resources before, during, and after your boot camp.
- Work with an enrollment advisor who will prepare you for your boot camp.
- Access a 1-on-1 tutor if you get stuck.
- Connect with a powerful network of engaged instructors, course assistants, peers, and former learners.
Our Career Engagement Network will help you apply the tools and knowledge you have learned to advance your career. We will help you build your portfolio, optimize your resume and LinkedIn profile, and prepare for interviews. You’ll also have access to free career resources throughout your professional life.