Get Boot Camp Info
Management at Columbia Engineering?
- Hands-On Training: Develop in-demand skills by completing real-world projects that include product roadmapping, sprint planning and execution, epic and user story creation, feature prioritization, product analytics, A/B testing, SQL, and more.
- Online Format: Learn through virtual content and live classes taught by skilled instructors who know what it takes to succeed as a product manager.
- Career Support: Receive career planning assistance as you launch or accelerate your career, including resume reviews, behavioral interview training, and more.
- Networking Opportunities: Benefit from Project Demo Day, a quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase your final projects.
- Career Coaching: Qualified learners receive continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director after boot camp completion.
- Professional Portfolio: Complete the boot camp with a robust portfolio of projects that demonstrate your working knowledge and product management skills that set you apart.
- Award of Completion: Learners earn a non-credit Award of Completion in Product Management from Columbia Engineering, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies — including 50% of the Fortune 100 — employ them.
When does the boot camp start?
- Class begins December 13, 2022
- All live classes are held online.
Can I keep working while studying at Columbia Engineering Product Management Boot Camp?
- Yes. The boot camp was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers, enhance their skills for their current role, or change career paths.
How long does it take to complete the boot camp?
- The boot camp is part-time. Learners can complete it in 18 weeks.
How much time do I need to commit to the course?
- Each week you will need to commit between 25-30 hours.
Do you provide career support?
- Yes. We offer all of our learners career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation, and experiential learning opportunities. Career services are also integrated throughout the course.
Do I need to have previous experience in product management before applying?
- No product management experience is required, however, it is recommended that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of professional experience.
Get Boot Camp Info