Get Boot Camp Info
- Learners will develop knowledge of advanced trading algorithms and modelling strategies, while also advancing technical skills in Python programming, machine learning, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and regulation technology.
- Learners receive a hands-on learning experience, gaining a wide understanding of the different financial domains within the industry.
- Learners receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, behavioral interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated Profile Coach and Career Director that will work with learners throughout the boot camp and prepare them to be Employer Competitive.
- Learners benefit from a Project Demo Day—a quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Qualified learners receive continued one-on-one career coaching with their Career Director after Boot Camp completion.
- Learners earn an Award of Completion in FinTech from Columbia Engineering showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
- Learners complete the Boot Camp with a strong professional portfolio and the skills needed to perform a variety of jobs in the financial sector.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies — including 50% of the Fortune 100 — employ them.
When does the Boot Camp start?
- Class begins Soon
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Can I keep working while studying at the Columbia Engineering FinTech Boot Camp?
- Yes. The boot camp was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
How long does it take to complete the boot camp?
- The boot camp is part-time. Learners can complete it in six months (24 weeks).
Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our learners career support and coaching as well as resume support, interview preparation and experiential learning opportunities.
Do I need to have previous experience in programming or finance before applying?
- No programming or finance experience is required, however, it is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in New York City or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time boot camp that allows working professionals to study FinTech without leaving their current job.
- Learners benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the New York market.