Get Boot Camp Info
*The material covered in this Boot Camp is subject to change due to market demand.
What Learners Receive
- Learners will be part of an engaging online learning experience, conducting robust analytics on a host of real-world problems.
- Learners gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get the help needed in order to be successful on their journey to learning data science and analytics.
- Learners receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, technical interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated career services team that will help prepare you to be Employer Competitive as you embark on your search for jobs in data science or analytics.
What Learners Earn
- Certificate recipients benefit from a Project Demo Day – quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career services team after Boot Camp completion for qualified learners.
- An Award of Completion in Data Analytics from Columbia Engineering showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong professional portfolio of projects that demonstrates your mastery of the skills learned.
About Columbia Engineering
The mission of The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science is to expand knowledge and advance technology through research, while educating learners to become leaders informed by an engineering foundation. Enriched with the intellectual resources of a global university in the City of New York, we push disciplinary frontiers, confront complex issues, and engineer innovative solutions to address the grand challenges of our time. We create a collaborative environment that embraces interdisciplinary thought, integrated entrepreneurship, cultural awareness, and social responsibility, and advances the translation of ideas into practical innovations.
This Boot Camp is offered through Columbia Engineering in partnership with edX.
About edXedX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the Boot Camp start?
- Class begins December 12, 2022
- Live sessions are held weekdays from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Can I keep working while studying at the Columbia Engineering Data Analytics Online Boot Camp?
- Yes. The Boot Camp was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers, enhance their skills for their current role or change career paths by learning data science and analytics.
How long does it take to complete the Boot Camp?
- The Boot Camp is part-time. Learners can complete it in six months (24 weeks).
Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our learners career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation, and experiential learning opportunities. Career Services are also integrated throughout the course.
Do I need to have previous experience in programming or data analytics before applying?
- No programming experience is required, however, it is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
What sets your Boot Camp apart from others I can join in New York or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time Boot Camp that allows working professionals to study data analytics and visualization without leaving their current job.
- Learners benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the New York market.
Get Boot Camp Info