Get Boot Camp Info
- Learners receive a hands-on, classroom learning experience, conducting robust analytics on a host of real-world problems.
- Learners gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom on their journey to learning data science and analytics.
- Learners receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, technical interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated Profile Coach and Career Director that will help prepare you to be Employer Competitive as you embark on your search for jobs in data science or analytics.
- Certificate recipients benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director after Boot Camp completion for qualified learners.
- An Award of Completion in Data Analytics from Columbia Engineering showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate your mastery of the skills learned.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies — including 50% of the Fortune 100 — employ them.
When does the Boot Camp start?
- Class begins October 4, 2022.
- Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday 7 – 10 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Can I keep working while studying at the Columbia Engineering Data Analytics Boot Camp?
- Yes. The Boot Camp was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers, enhance their skills for their current role or change career paths by learning data science and analytics.
How long does it take to complete the Boot Camp?
- The Boot Camp is part-time. Learners can complete it in six months (24 weeks).
Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our learners career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation, and experiential learning opportunities.
Do I need to have previous experience in programming or data analytics before applying?
- No programming experience is required, however it is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in New York or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time Boot Camp that allows working professionals to study data analytics and visualization without leaving their current job.
- Learners benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the New York market.