- Certificate recipients benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director after Boot Camp completion for qualified learners.
- You’ll receive an Award of Completion from Columbia Engineering showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Learners complete the Boot Camp with the skills and confidence to join the ranks of industry professionals.
- By the end of the Boot Camp, you’ll have an impressive collection of knowledge, skills, and abilities that show competitiveness for employment.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
When does the Boot Camp start?
- Class begins February 9, 2021
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Can I keep working while studying at the Cybersecurity Boot Camp?
- Yes. The Boot Camp was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
How long does it take to complete the Boot Camp?
- The Boot Camp is part-time. Learners can complete it in six months (24 weeks).
Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our learners career support and coaching as well as resume support, interview preparation, and experiential learning opportunities.
Do I need to have previous experience in cybersecurity before applying?
- While some background knowledge is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our Boot Camp.
What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in New York City or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time Boot Camp that allows working professionals and learners to study cybersecurity without leaving their current job.
- We put the learner experience first, using robust analytics to track the academic journey and ensure that we provide top-quality learning.
- Learners benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- We employ skilled instructors and provide a curriculum based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the market.