Web development is one of the fastest-growing careers in today’s economy. Jobs are projected to grow by 13% through 2028 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.* Columbia Engineering Coding Boot Camp was designed to help busy adults develop the skills and professional network needed to capitalize on this high demand career track, through a convenient online format.
Get Boot Camp Info
Comes to You Advance or change your
—from Anywhere Why join our boot camp
- You will tap into our proven curriculum, adapted for online learning.
- Over the course of 24 weeks, you will cover front end and back end technologies using real-world, project-based examples. You will learn how to: implement complex logical conditions to meet an objective, develop a vision for a website — and build it, create robust web applications and services, and more.
- You will become part of a wide community of like-minded individuals, allowing for collaboration and peer-to-peer learning via Slack, live chat, voice, and video.
- You will receive extensive on-demand support both inside and outside of class each week. You will also have access to a free tutor network.
- You will receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, technical interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated career materials advisor and career director who will work with you on your professional development.
to Your Future Stand out in today’s market
- Become a member of an international alumni group of budding web developers to support you in your career and continued learning. Put your skills into action by attending Project Demo Day — an optional, quarterly networking event with industry professionals to showcase your final project.
- Polish your professional presence and get ready for the job market through continued 1:1 career coaching with your career director after the boot camp.
- Tap into curated open-source projects and activities to help you demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and gain access to crash courses in Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services to continue building upon your professional portfolio.
- After 24 rigorous weeks, you’ll receive an Award of Completion from Columbia Engineering, displaying your accomplishments.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies — including 50% of the Fortune 100 — employ them.
When does the boot camp start?
- The boot camp begins Soon
- Live sessions are held Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m
How does the remote boot camp work?
Our boot camp combines live, virtual classes with flexible text and video content to work through each week. You will benefit from collaboration with peers and extensive on-demand support to keep you moving forward.
What is the class attendance policy?
You can miss up to eight required classes and catch up on your own time. It is highly encouraged that you do not miss any classes during the first three weeks, as the content is foundational and required for success in the boot camp.
Can I keep working while studying at Columbia Engineering Coding Boot Camp?
Yes. Our online boot camp was designed for working adults, students, and busy professionals. The boot camp combines flexible online content with live virtual classes held on weekday evenings.
How long is the course?
You will complete the boot camp in six months.
Do you provide career planning support?
Yes. We offer you career support and coaching, including portfolio reviews, resume assistance, and technical interview training. In addition, we offer experiential learning opportunities to strengthen your portfolio.
Do I need to have previous experience in programming before enrolling?
No. While having some background can help, our pre-course tutorials will get you up to speed and ready to start learning on Day 1.
What sets your boot camp apart from other online boot camps operating in New York City or surrounding areas?
- Our boot camp provides all the benefits of an in-person classroom environment through a unique online format, allowing you to study through engaging online material and live virtual classes from any location.
- We offer a part-time class schedule that allows working professionals to study web development without leaving work.
- You will benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the market.
|Boot camp begins December 2, 2021|